Hi folks! I just got back from an amazing week in Salt Lake City for the Cricut Explore launch event and the Alt Summit blogging conference. I'm feeling so inspired after being around a group of 700 incredibly creative people!
I knew that exchanging business cards was kind of a big thing at these events, so I wanted to make mine extra special. I decided to turn one of my most popular DIY projects, the cereal box notebooks, into my business cards! Thanks to the custom logo stamps that Twin Soul Art Studio made for me, I think these came out awesome.
• Cereal box • Paper trimmer (since I was cutting several boxes, I used my heavy-duty Fiskars ProCision Rotary Trimmer) • Custom logo stamp (Twin Soul Art Studio makes fantastic ones!) • Ink pad • Hole puncher • Notebook paper • Scrapbook/Decorative paper • Glue stick • Stapler • Paper fastener • Embroidery floss • Optional: Mini hanging tags and twine
• Fold in half with the blank side facing out.
• Stamp on your custom logo or add any other embellishments to the cover.
• Fold paper in half, place it inside the notebook cover, stapling the two together.
• Optional: Add a mini hanging tag, by running twine through the tag and knotting around the notebook to secure.
• For the notebook's spine, cut out a small piece of scrapbook paper and fold in half. Attach it to the notebook with a glue stick.
• Punch a hole in the center of the top cover.
• Knot a piece of embroidery floss to a paper fastener, slide it through the hole, and fold back the prongs to secure.
• Wrap the embroidery floss around the notebook and tuck it under the paper fastener to secure.